Wednesday, January 26, 2022

NSV, fit into a size small pants for the first time in well, ever

I’m usually just a lurker but I can’t keep this one to myself, I was trying on pants today and asked the associate for a medium (which I was already proud of wearing) but it was too baggy. She brought me a small and it fit perfect, she even said it looked a lot better on me. I really needed this today, I’ve been disappointed in my weight loss since I had to start maintaining after mental health issues, but this is proof I’m going the right direction. I’m also taking this as a sign to focus less on the scale, how my clothes fit matters just as much. I’m still hoping to get back on track with my calorie deficit and lower my sugar intake but I’ll take this sort of thing where I can get it. Happy weight loss friends, thanks for reading and for all the support this sub provides!

submitted by /u/Roborovski_18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33UC6Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment