Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Any fellow nerds losing weight so they can cosplay?

I’ve been overweight my whole life and have yo-yoed between diets and different weights. I lost a HUGE amount of weight a few years ago and was pretty slim, but I was super unhealthy both mentally and physically and ended up putting on almost of it again.

I spent the last 2 years doing a lot of soul searching in lockdown (didn’t we all?) and have slowly started healing my mentality around food, exercise and weight.

So I’m on my weight loss journey again but this time feeling way more confident because I want to lose weight to be healthier and stronger, but one of my biggest driving forces is my desire to cosplay and look awesome while doing it. I want to be able to wear all the cosplays I’ve been dreaming of like punk spider-gwen, bulma and a gender bent kylo ren 👀

I’ve been going to the gym 4 times a week and working on my flexibility so I can get into the Spider-Man poses, haha

Any one else using cosplay as one of your biggest driving forces to lose weight and get fit? 😅

submitted by /u/bunhoneys
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zNpCqm

No comments:

Post a Comment