Sunday, January 23, 2022

Ate all your calories by noon? No worries. Treat it like your OMAD and move on.

I used to binge, felt guilty, then said “fuck it”, and continued to binge for one whole day. Then I discovered a mental trick that helped me deal with the occasional urges to eat whatever I want in whatever quantity I want.

Treat a binge like your OMAD (one meal a day), enjoy the heck out of it, and when you are done, the eating window is over and you can eat again tomorrow. If the binge happens at night, fast until the evening the next day and eat a healthy and fulfilling dinner (soup or salad with lots of protein). Continue your routine normally after that.

This was how I dealt with a loooooong plateau and continued my weight loss. No longer feeling guilty for the occasional overindulge, now I enjoy the food I eat, feel that weight loss isn’t a chore, and am much more confident that I will be able to do this for the rest of my life.

Hope this helps someone who was like the old me.

submitted by /u/catsmom585
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fWVvU9

No comments:

Post a Comment