Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Help me stop midnight snack habit

Hi! I need help to stop eating in the middle of the night. For about five months now, I have begun waking up in the middle of the night anywhere between midnight and 3 AM and eating a snack. It’s not a binge and I typically choose a protein bar or a protein cookie or some other comparable snack that I have on hand but still it is impacting my weight-loss efforts. I always log my snack in as a part of my breakfast in MFP and I eat anywhere from 1200-1450 cals per day and then burn about 200 cals walking for an hour or so every day. I don’t know what the problem is! It’s like I did it one night and then I just kept doing it. i’ve tried locking my bedroom door, I’ve tried eating a snack before I go to sleep, I’ve tried eating bigger dinners, and nothing seems to resolve it. I’m not fully conscious when I do it and sometimes I’m hungry and sometimes I think I just do it out of habit. Please help as I’m not making much progress with my weight loss and recomposition goals because of this. I’m 4’11” and 112lbs however before this I was about 107-108. I workout 5 days per week, averaging 10k steps per day and then at mainly moderate to low carb and higher protein. Help! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Excellent_Leek_3717
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GFaLRv

No comments:

Post a Comment