Friday, January 28, 2022

Looking to lose the first 50 lbs!

27F SW: 301 GW: 250/200

I’m so ready to keep going with my fitness and weight loss journey! So far so good with meal prepping for two weeks this month, But I was starving for almost a week. All good now and going shopping again tomorrow. I’ll be meal prepping again this weekend so I’ll be sticking to 1,500 calories. My normal is 1,600 but I felt like I was maintaining my weight.

I always lose the first 30-40 lbs and I am making it a goal this year to lose 50 and keep it off! My lowest was 260 last January so I’d like to get back to that. I’m thinking I MIGHT start keto to jump start my weight loss and I normally do low carb. I am also working out at least 3 times a week at home and getting back to the gym in the morning! (If it doesn’t snow)

How did you lose your first 50 lbs?

submitted by /u/AquaStardust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35xaVNd

No comments:

Post a Comment