Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Anyone Else Find It Harder To Fall Asleep Fast When Losing Weight?

Hello,

So I'm just wondering if anyone else is struggling to fall asleep since they started trying to lose weight? Could be a variety of other factors, and I was always one of those people that struggled to fall asleep quickly, but since I've started losing weight, I find it a lot harder to fall asleep. Once I'm asleep, there is no issues there, and I don't wake up. But falling asleep seems to now take a really long time.

I read some articles that suggest that it can be indeed harder to fall asleep quickly while losing weight.

Anyone else have this similar issue with having a harder time falling asleep when they started tracking their weight loss?

Not sure what to do here since I still have a long way to go.

submitted by /u/ranse1963
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Gvp9LS

No comments:

Post a Comment