Sunday, January 23, 2022

Just checked my bank account. I have so much money it’s actually concerning?! Was I spending that much money on food before?!

Jesus Christ. I have been doing a bit of shopping and decided I should check to see where my bank account is at. I was SHOCKED to see I have an unusually high amount of money.

I started phentermine and I haven’t been doing much grocery shopping. (Coincidentally busy season just started at work which means my job feeds me for most meals during the week, which helps.) but WOW. I eat way less than I did before and when I do eat, it’s at work and paid for.

I think I was spending $500 or $600 a month on groceries and eating out with friends. I’m just shocked. I… I am speechless. I bet I spend ~$200 max now.

Another reason to focus on my weight loss and decreasing my consumption: Save money!!! So much money!!!! More money for shopping for my thinner body!!!!

submitted by /u/ProblematicFeet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u7ZkP1

No comments:

Post a Comment