Friday, January 14, 2022

Proud of my wife

The pandemic has hit us all hard and all of us have dealt with it in different ways. In January of 2021, I decided to lose the weight I had gained from COVID quarantine and began calorie counting in a spreadsheet. My wife elected to join me in my weight loss journey and we counted our calories together. Through all the measuring of calories in (we didn't bother with calories out) and keeping to our daily limits, we were able to lose a considerable amount of weight. My wife is now down 50 lbs from her starting weight of 210 and is getting ever closer to her goal of 140! I am so proud of her and I want the whole world to know it. For Christmas, I gave her money for a whole new wardrobe (I am not a fashionable person lol) because her clothes don't fit. We are now entering 2022 and back at the calorie counting once more. This year we will make our goal weights, I have no doubt!

submitted by /u/Overlord_756
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FuuFNC

No comments:

Post a Comment