Sunday, January 16, 2022

Carbs and Hunger

I came on here to ask about carbs and hunger and how carbs affect satisfaction.

I’ve done low carb and it really works but it’s always been in the context of CICO. I know CICO is all that really matters when it comes to weight loss but what I’m wondering about is staying power. Lately with low carb I just always feel this desire to eat more after. Like I just had a 3 egg omelette with half an avocado and while I’m “full” I still have cravings for more. However, the other night I had some homemade lentil soup and some rice for less calories and felt completely done afterwards. This always happens when I have some carbs but it confuses me because I thought carbs cause hunger. I’m a bit nervous to incorporate them on a more daily basis but I think it actually might help me eat less without thinking about it.

What’s your opinion on low carb and hunger?

submitted by /u/Spicyshakshukaaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3riqP5c

No comments:

Post a Comment