Monday, January 31, 2022

Weighed in at 211 this morning

So starting around the begining of December I began to become more active and consuming a healthier diet. In about two months I've gone from 230 down to 211. 19 pounds lost and 41 more to go. Lately I've found myself eating about 1700 calories a day. I used to be a binge eater but for some reason these days I just don't feel the need to over eat. I'm hoping I can reach my goal of 170 pounds in the next 5-7 months. I can't wait to post before and after photos once I've reached a more significant milestone. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please feel free to share your point of view. I actually used to be aneroxic so I my main focus now is getting to healthy weight. I don't want to slide into the pattern of being aneroxic again so I'm being much more reasonable and intelligent about my weight loss this time around.

submitted by /u/Paulette1997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BLxwpbimW

No comments:

Post a Comment