Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Continuing Weight Loss

I’m a 5’7 Male and I currently weigh around 13.5 stone.

2021 was a good year for weight loss. I went from weighing over 18 stone at the end of 2020 to weighing just above 12 stone in September of 2021. Weighing over 18 stone was obviously very unhealthy.

I took a break for around 4 months so I gained like over a stone, but that was probably also because of Christmas.

My target weight is 10 stone. I’ve never been a proper healthy weight for basically my entire life.

Currently, I know I have quite a lot of excess body fat to lose.

I’m going to go running early and naturally reduce what I eat to get to my target.

It’s sad that people nowadays seem to think that just because someone may look ‘thin’, actually means that they’re thin. Some people have quite a lot of body fat on them and are still like 3 stone overweight but you just don’t see it. Looks from someone else’s perspective aren’t everything, and just because someone may ‘look ok’ doesn’t necessarily mean their weight is at a healthy point for them.

submitted by /u/enchanted5033
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tELYtg

No comments:

Post a Comment