Saturday, January 22, 2022

I lost COVID weight gain and my back pain has reduced so much!!

My job is very sedentary and I am not super into weightlifting + pandemic weight gain => back pain

After shredding the 10 lbs, my BMI dropped to 20-21 range, and MY LOWER BACK PAIN IS ALMOST GONE!! For a while I thought the pain was caused by some other external factors, turned out that I don't even need the CT Scan and the expensive massage therapies - just lose the weight and the magic happens! I still don't know the scientific reason behind ( please inform me in the comment section if you do know why)

10 pounds seems like a really small number to lose especially in this community, but I just want to make this post to share my health improvement thanks to such a small amount of weight loss - sometimes small things do wonders! Please note that I am not promoting that the healthiest BMI is 20-21, the ideal weight really depends on individual builds - but thanks to this experience, I realized that when you are approaching your best weight, YOU WILL KNOW IT!

submitted by /u/zzzz0718
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tV7lqb

No comments:

Post a Comment