Sunday, January 30, 2022

Face gains, successful weight loss after so many attempts.

I tried to lose weight like 8 times from 2015, 3 attempts were completely successful. Each time I would go back to old habits right after I lost weight. Each time I would regret going back. I was losing weight for the wrong reasons before, today I am losing it to be healthy and to look good.

I will never go back, when I see my old fat images I only see the disgust and it really motivates me to never go back.

Why did I start losing weight after so many failures? I was just sick one day of being fat/obese and I said to myself that it's enough.

Here is before and after https://imgur.com/a/MA2O6QW

Keep doing it people, you can only benefit from weight loss. I am soon to become 30 and most people my age are letting themselves go. Working on your health is a big advantage in life.

submitted by /u/KwonDarko
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JGot71IK

No comments:

Post a Comment