Monday, January 17, 2022

NSV- friend complimented my weight loss!

I was so happy today when my friend told me I look AMAZING and then called me skinny Minnie lol.

She knows that I have been working on weight loss for the last 7 months, and it was so nice to hear that from her. I find I don't get a lot or many people commenting on my loss l, which I'm ok with because I don't feel like people should comment on people's bodies unless they know for sure that they've been trying to lose weight. But man does it ever feel good once in a while to hear that all your efforts have paid off! I'm now into maintenance mode as I've lost all that I feel I need to for health and esthetics, so it just felt great to hear that. Kind of validation that I'm now done losing.

Just wanted to share my non scale victory!

submitted by /u/beegirl_beagirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qBIhCy

No comments:

Post a Comment