Tuesday, January 25, 2022

How often should I weigh myself?

So, at the moment I weigh 213 pounds and my target weight is 168 pounds. I weigh myself once a week but I've seen some people online say that you should weigh yourself every day and I've seen others say don't worry about the scales and measuring yourself once a week is the best way to track everything. I'm afraid that if I weigh myself every day I'll become fixated with the number on the scales but if I keep weighing weekly then how do I stop myself from feeling like crap if I've weighed myself on a week I've been bloated from PMS or whatever els

What should I be doing? What is the best way to track my weight loss? I forgot to include that I'm 5' 8', female and 39 years old.

submitted by /u/orangant0402
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AyENny

No comments:

Post a Comment