Tuesday, January 11, 2022

1500 calorie restriction with new exercise routine?

As a bit of background, I am a 30 year old 5'4 (1.6m) woman who weighed my heaviest at 180 pounds (81.6 kg) on December 21st. My goal weight is hopefully around 150 pounds (68 kg).

As of today (January 11th), I weighed 174 pounds (78.9 kg). I firmly believe restricting my calories to 1500 a day as well as trying to eat as nutritiously as possible helped. This is also without much exercise.

I honestly do lead a sedentary lifestyle, with a white collar desk job where I am sitting the majority of the day. I am trying to change that by starting a fitness routine of strength training 3 days a week along with cardio 3 days a week (30 minutes for each session). I also wanted to incorporate an hour long yoga session each Sunday.

My question is would a 1500 calorie diet be advisable with the exercise routine I hope to establish, in order to have a steady weight loss of a max of 2 pounds (0.9 kg) a week? Is there any other changes I can make to maintain good muscle tone along with the weight loss?

Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/Chemical-Falcon2187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nhsEhG

No comments:

Post a Comment