Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Soooo which scale number do you guys use?

Hi friends,

I started my weight loss journey about a week and a half ago or so. Every day when I wake up, I weight myself and enter the number into Happy Scale. Usually I do step on the scale like 3-5 times because I notice that sometimes the number goes up or down depending on how I stand and stuff, so I like to do it multiple times and usually I use the average. Today the numbers jumped around a little more than I expected.

I weighed myself 5 times. I got 178.3 x2, 178.7 x2, 178.5 x1.

I put 178.5 into Happy Scale (yesterday I weight 178.7 as well so it seems right to me I guess). But I'm curious to those who weigh themselves multiple times as well, do you go by the lowest number, highest number, or a number between them?

Edit: 5 times in a row. Not 5 times throughout the day. I do it 3-5 times in a row when I first wake up to account for any scale inconsistencies. I usually use the average (though sometimes it just stays on one number too), but today was kinda a bigger swing than I'm used to so I just wanted to ask peeps. Thanks everyone for the contribution to the thread. :)

submitted by /u/KansaiKanpai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xVHQ0gi

No comments:

Post a Comment