Saturday, April 1, 2023

20 pounds lost!!! (25F 5’4” 172 to 152)

https://imgur.com/a/0lQQZ1U

Wanted to share a little bit about my journey. I’ve always been pretty active and have been regularly working out since high school. However, I’ve never limited myself on food and have always been a bit bigger as a result. I don’t remember the last time I was under 155. This year I found a wonderful group of friends, got my CPA license and a huge raise, and just started enjoying life a litttttle too much. Tons of drinks with friends and binging on whatever I wanted because I like to eat when I’m happy. I gained more weight as a result.

Back in January I got my heart broken, and as a CPA heading into tax season I knew I’d be working so much overtime that I wouldn’t be socializing as much. I knew it would be the perfect time to make a change. I’ve been using the adaptable TDEE spreadsheet which has been so helpful. Eating at about 1800 and losing about a pound a week. I do 45 minutes of cardio at the gym 4 days a week and then lift 2 days a week. I also started simply walking and let me tell you it’s been game changing! Minimum 10k steps a day, usually more. As a CPA I sit on my ass all day so I usually take about 2-3 walks a day. These have been the highlights of so many of my days. I am now a walker for life.

5 pounds to go to reach my goal and then I get to use to spreadsheet to reverse back into maintenance, which is the true test. I never thought I’d be so lucky to maintain above 2,000 calories! Just wanted to share my journey for all you short girls out there!

Some of my favorite things about my weight loss…. - My collarbones have made a reappearance and I love them so much. I feel so dainty and feminine. - Not pictured but my face has slimmed so much and my acne has completely gone away. Best skin I’ve had in years - I am absolutely falling out of all of my pants and shorts. It’s a wonderful problem to have!

submitted by /u/SunshineEnthusiast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZfnQlCk

No comments:

Post a Comment