Sunday, April 2, 2023

How to get in the mood for weight loss again?

So. I (16FTM) have gained 12 kg in the last 5-6 months. The first couple were not my fault, my body just decided to break the laws of thermodynamics. I'm not going to dig into the whole story as I've written it way too many times (check my profile), I'll just say that it started when I ate ~600 calories a day and no, I am not counting it wrong, I'm 100% sure I was eating that and still gaining weight.

Back to present. I'm tired of my new body. I hate it in every way. But I can't get into the mood of skipping lunch and limiting snacks again. I want to lose weight so bad but I can't. I hate it. I hate everything. I want to cry all the time because of my body, but I don't know what to do. Help?

I want to keep this short as it's virpominen day and we're supposed to have fun today and I don't want to burst out crying in the same room as my parents

submitted by /u/trans_fats_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Wh5naZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment