Sunday, April 2, 2023

I don’t understand why I’ve lost weight

Trust me I’m not complaining. I do appreciate the weight loss but I wanna understand. Up till February I weighed 68kg and I was living in a completely different country. I was eating 2.1k calories a day on average. In February I moved countries and started living on my own. I thought I was eating the same amount but when I logged stuff into MFP after a long time I realised I’ve been eating like 2.3k-2.4k calories on average. I panicked and checked my weight but… I’m 66.7kg? How is that possible? I’ve been more “lenient” with my diet and instead of gaining I lost?

My activity level is honestly the same. So it’s definitely not that. I’m a 166cm tall female, walk 10k steps a day, weightlift 4x a week - and none of it has changed over the months.

I’m gonna make a conscious effort to reduce my calories back to 2k, but meanwhile I wanna understand what is going on 🥲

submitted by /u/sillylittledumbdumb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZMrUj8N

No comments:

Post a Comment