Monday, April 3, 2023

What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness in your weight loss?

I’m curious about the different variations and if people generally have the same strengths and weaknesses when it comes to weight loss. I’ll be honest and say I don’t feel like I have a strength but I’ll dig and try to find what may be close to a strength.

Weakness: All or nothing mentally. Small changes are “useless” in my mind because they don’t result in instant visible changes. If I fall off the wagon, I dive head first into the abyss. I’m aware this is wrong btw, that’s why it’s a weakness.

Strength: Intermittent fasting comes fairly naturally to me. So it’s easier to condense my food and still not feel deprived the entire day.

submitted by /u/free_advice_4you
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9GkW1wb

No comments:

Post a Comment