Monday, April 3, 2023

Could use some words of support... 😟

Over the past year and a half I've been trying to lose the same 15 pounds. I tend to get from 130lbs to 126lbs and immediately rebound back to 130-ish. I am almost at 126lbs again and already struggling to stay under my calorie goal... plus I just started a retail job (I was a homemaker until now and easily able to walk 5 miles a day) and now my available time for walks has diminished a lot. It's frustrating. And because I am so tired and with little time left for my hobbies, my body desperately wants to default to snacking to cope. I haven't been able to go lower than 126 in months. I literally put my snacks under lock and key, but because I'm petite, it takes SO little for me to gain.

I guess I'm just looking for some support/motivation, not sure if posts like these are allowed and I hope it's ok, I've never posted to a weight loss/fitness subreddit before because my goal seems like it should be easy compared to others, like I shouldn't be struggling. It's such a small goal and still such a struggle, even though I did it once before. I know I can do this. I guess I just would like to hear it from someone else.

submitted by /u/Squelfland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yPvQCnX

No comments:

Post a Comment