Saturday, August 5, 2023

How can i optimise my weight loss better?

I (F23) started at 91 kgs, currently at 71, want to get to 51 but i’ve reached a slump.

This is my current food and exercise routine, requesting the community to please provide feedback, let me know what i can cut down or increase to accelerate weight loss:

Meals - Breakfast - mushroom cheese omelette, one multigrain toast, chicken sausage, baked beans, potato wedges, small glass of fruit juice

Pre workout -half glass milk with protein oats, one banana

Post workout - 4 egg whites and half egg yolk.

Workout - Push Pull Legs routine 6 days a week, one day rest. I also try to walk 10k steps per day on average.

submitted by /u/quiznerd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mn3fdOY

No comments:

Post a Comment