Wednesday, August 2, 2023

How do I lose weight at home?

I am not overweight. I'm at the point where if I suck my stomach in I'd have my ideal body weight, but I'm also at the point where I have a bit of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I'm 15, I have very little control over my diet because I have to eat what my parents give me. Weight loss, dieting, etc is a very sensitive subject in my house as my sister has an eating disorder so if I started talking about wanting to lose weight or cut down on food she would definitely have a break down. (I skipped breakfast once and she had a break down.) We don't own a scale anymore so I have no idea what my weight is. Any workout I do is a youtube ab workout (which aren't very effective) done in secret on the floor of my bedroom. HIIT cardio workouts are out of the picture for me. I live in a very old house with creaky floor boards so I'd only be able to do them when I'm home alone, which isn't frequent. Does anyone have any idea on how I can lose weight, at home, in secret?

submitted by /u/Emergency_Cut_7951
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PM1F6OK

No comments:

Post a Comment