Wednesday, August 2, 2023

My family thinks i have anorexia...

How do I make my family understand that I don't have anorexia?

Im in my later teens and I have been on a weight loss diet where I lose around 1kg a week which is a healthy amount of weight to lose, I weighed 101kg I have lost around 12-14kg and I am slimmer now, my goal is to maintain my muscle mass, but lose majority of the fat, but there is still plenty of fat on my body even though it's less.

I eat a good diet with most of the reccommended foods, I eat all types of fruit and berries, meat, vegetables, rice etc, just less than my caloric intake so I can lose weight.

My goal is to then after getting rid of most the fat to eat a maintaining healthy diet to build muscle and gain as little fat as possible.

My family thinks i am anorexic for this, but I am not... i have seen how considerably slimmer i have got, I am happy that I am slimmer and I want to keep going whilst maintaining muscle.

Can someone help me make them understand?

submitted by /u/Objective-Tale-3931
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qWV623z

No comments:

Post a Comment