Saturday, August 5, 2023

Weight loss advice

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Reddit. I have seriously struggled with my weight since my early 20s. I've tried many diets and techniques with weight loss. I enjoy exercise but don't always stick to a program long term. I'm pretty good at tracking my food through Lose It! However, there will be instances where I might eat more than my calorie limit, or I treat myself to a day of eating takeout and then I decide to continue this "free for all" or "food vacation" and extend it to the next day. But then the day will turn into 2 days then 4 days then a week and then two weeks. Until I tell myself I gotta stop this before I keep putting on weight. Then I'll go back to my usual eating routine. My eating habits when I'm on track are pretty good. I don't starve or deprive myself. I'd say I eat pretty ok for the most part. But I seem to be going through an endless spiral of these poor habits. I wish I could just simply eat less and move more and that'll be the end of it. Any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Odd-Yam-6685
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w1UfaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment