Friday, August 4, 2023

WLJ so far if interested

So I'm on a weight loss journey. I am female 5'3 in I'm 31 years old I started off at 267 lb and currently I am at 136 lb and still losing I've been at this for about 3ish years I just got a Fitbit watch I watch I eat with the app Lose it I try not to eat a thousand calories a day. And I TRY to get at least 5000 to 10,000 steps a day I'm not really that active I don't eat really any candy or anything All I drink is like water or flavored water or carbonated water. Little bit of pop. Sometimes I cheat with you know fast food but very rare. I eat fruits veggies. This journey is like super super hard. My goal is 125 originally it was 115 but my doctor said no. I'm going to go to the gym and work out with my trainer at planet fitness I have a gym membership hopefully we can start there I'm really excited I'm just nervous I have no workout clothes I just recently got rid of all my clothes xxl cloths. I was still wearing them lol... If anyone has any you know tips or anything like for the workout or like things to do at home cuz you know my dream is to just you know run and stuff and my muscles like I have no muscles like I just I would love to just jog again. I would love to share a journey with someone to journey with someone that would be amazing please get into contact with me thank you. :)

submitted by /u/miss_shonda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rFWoigy

No comments:

Post a Comment