Wednesday, January 22, 2020

How to take a break or maintain balance when having to prioritize other life issues?

Hey all, I’ve posted before and have seen pretty good success over the past 10 months. Roughly 80-90 lbs down (though I’ve been gaining and losing the same 15 lbs for the last 3 months but that’s a separate matter).

My wife and I are going through some difficulties between the two of us. We’re hitting some low points emotionally with each other and have confronted the fact that we need to work in our marriage and make it THE priority.

So with that in mind, I’m intent on not taking on too much all at once. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on keeping healthy eating habits while dealing with other life issues? Weight loss, healthy eating, and exercise have been our focus for a while but the health of our marriage is, to be frank, in a delicate situation and we both recognize it has to be the first priority.

I’m all ears and will not judge, I just ask that you don’t judge either.

submitted by /u/OhioToDC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tyBMWC

No comments:

Post a Comment