Friday, January 3, 2020

Starting my meal planning at 1300 calories

So after my post earlier today I received some awesome feedback and feel like I’m now heading toward the right direction. Of course I haven’t DONE any of the things necessary except chose a much healthier meal for dinner (one step at a time). I’m going to do CICO and found a calculator that shows that if I eat 1300 calories a day with exercise 3-5 times a week I can ALMOST be at my goal weight by April. I got home and got on the scale for the first time in a few months and while I’ve been thinking I was between 165 or 167 I looked down and saw 172.4. My goal weight is between 140. Well I have to start somewhere. I’ve decided I will be meal prepping not only my lunch but also my dinner which I have never done. I’ll be weighing in every Friday morning to see if I am on track of my 1.5 to 2 pound loss every week. I want to make a goal of ATLEAST going to the gym 3 times a week but aiming at 5. I hate cardio but for now I’ll be doing a 50/50 balance of weightlifting and cardio where as before I’d only weight lift. In my calorie count for the day I’m going to fit in a treat every night because then I can stay sane. April is also perfect timing for my weight loss goal since that is my husbands birthday and he has decided that he’d like to go a water park.

Quick off topic question, how do I make my stats show up in the post bar? I’m newish to Reddit and would like to update at each of my weigh ins on Friday’s!

Edit: A word.

submitted by /u/Tired_ass_Mom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QOaRgO

No comments:

Post a Comment