Tuesday, January 7, 2020

What are your biggest small motivations for continuing your weight loss?

By that I mean the small things you’ll be able to do/feel more confident doing once you’ve hit your goal?

For me, it’s the following?

1.) I have a tattoo on my side that I got when I was quite a bit thinner. I’m so motivated to be able to show that off again, because I honestly forget it’s there 95% of the time.

2.) Jumpsuits and rompers!! These came back into style right after I gained some weight. I’m also quite short so they just make me look frumpy. I’d love to be able to rock one with confidence.

3.) Stairs- I got quite out of shape in the last year and a half. I used to hike all the time and now I can’t even make it up 3 flights of stairs without being a little winded. It’s embarrassing and I can’t wait to be able to do it with ease again.

I know the first two are things I could do now, but I just hate the way I look when doing them. I just can’t wait for that confidence boost.

What are yours?

submitted by /u/sunlit_cairn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T1SJD6

No comments:

Post a Comment