Thursday, July 2, 2020

I saw a registered dietician who prescribed intuitive eating. What is your experience with intuitive eating and weight loss?

I saw a registered dietician and she prescribed intuitive eating. No weighing food, no measuring, no counting calories or macros. Only listening to my body’s signals, eating half my plate in vegetables, quarter in starch, and quarter protein. Have you tried intuitive eating? Have you lost weight? I am 5’2” and have been 135lbs ( 10 years ago) up to 230 lbs. In the past 1 year I gained 80 lbs when actively trying to lose weight. I became very frustrated with this and decided to finally see a professional.

Trying intuitive eating seems scary. It’s day 2 of trying it- and I have no idea how many calories I have eaten, but I defiantly didn’t go overboard and eat like crap. Trying to listen to my body’s signals, just scared that this will not result in weight loss.

submitted by /u/etherealdaisy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dV2nOH

No comments:

Post a Comment