Saturday, July 4, 2020

Reached goal - 50lbs in 10 months

I started September 1st 2019 and today July 4th 2020 I have reached my goal. From 200 to 150. I am proud of myself but a little sad that I’m not done. My stomach still sticks out a lot (this is not body dysmorphia as it was confirmed by doctor). Having a baby really stretched me out and now I need to try for 10 to 15 more pounds to see if that helps and If not - surgical intervention. That freaks me out. Future me can deal with it I suppose. Anyhow, I did it! I ate 1200 calories daily (I messed up a few days, longest no weight loss was 4 weeks were I stayed steady, and I didn’t work out once.). I am going to start doing light exercise now and go from there. Maybe muscles will strengthen my core and get that pregnant belly back where it should be. For all those thinking about starting, close to finishing, and everything in between you can do it just take it slow and the time will get you there. What helped we was having a motivator so every time I thought about eating more I would remind myself why I was doing this. That really helped. Hopefully in another 10 to 15 weeks I will be satisfied with where I’m at and have a full celebration (sans surgery). Thanks everyone and keep on counting!!

submitted by /u/InaneView
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e1GjBX

No comments:

Post a Comment