Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Almost got attacked on my walk

Sorry if this isn't allowed. I just kind of needed to vent. I'm currently on a weight loss journey (SW:205, CW:178, GW:150, F28 5'11) and I've been going on bi-weekly walks in the ravine by my house. I've done some home workouts but I love the outdoors and really enjoy going for long walks to do my cardio.

Yesterday, a man approached me on a very secluded part of the trail and attempted to get me to follow him into the woods. I tried to fast walk away until I realized he was following me and I ended up having to run up a big flight of stairs to loose him. It was one of the scariest moments of my life.

Now I just feel angry and hopeless. The gyms are closed where I live and the busy streets near me aren't in the best of areas either. I really loved my walks alone and I feel like that was robbed of me.

I hope to go back one day, with some animal spray and a friend. But with covid and stuff I'm having trouble thinking of some winter cardio I can do and still feel safe.

But, just a small NSV, I didn't binge eat to comfort myself. Which is huge and a big win.

submitted by /u/wonderlandr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jZ1nO4

No comments:

Post a Comment