Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Pants Saga, Part II: GETTING THERE

(Background info: About six-ish weeks ago I accidentally bought size 32" waist pants when I should have ordered 40" waist pants. Rather than return the pants I took this as a sign from the universe to try and lose weight for the first time in my life.)

I THINK IT'S WORKING? I have lost 16 lbs now. All I'm doing is CICO and some light exercise like every other day and the weight loss is happening slowly but surely. I tried the pants on again tonight and while I can't button them yet, the gap is now a lot smaller and I can pull the two sides together! I couldn't do that back in January! I didn't think the 16 lbs made that much of a difference but I'm noticing for the first time that it actually does.

In another six weeks I might be able to actually button them! Not sure how long it will take for them to be actually wearable and not look too tight, but I think fitting into them by the end of 2021 is fully achievable.

IDK! It's just really motivating to see actual results. It's amazing to me that it's as simple as CICO!

submitted by /u/OperationFitPants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37oz0DL

No comments:

Post a Comment