Saturday, February 13, 2021

First doctor visit after committing to weight loss in January.

Today I went to the doctor after starting and I've been anticipating this for a while. I Weighed in which usually I'm not looking forward to, but this time I couldn't wait!

The doctor came in and just said "dude!" and gave me a fist bump. It made me feel like I'm actually progressing. All my numbers for everything have come down to MUCH better levels. He told me to just keep on doing what I'm doing because its working perfectly.

I've tried diets before and I've never really been able to stick to them so this time i just decided to limit my calories to around 1500. Its been working wonders. Using salad as a filler whenever I'm hungry and beef jerky as an occasional snack. I tend to save the first 800-1000 calories for whatever i want to eat for the day.

My plan for now is to start going to the gym once I hit my short term goal of 350 which isn't too far off. I never really did the math but I thought It was going to be a lot farther away! I'm looking forward to hitting it in less than a month!

So I appear to be actually doing it this time, and i want to give thanks to this subreddit for being an inspiration!

submitted by /u/walm94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LKUXp0

No comments:

Post a Comment