Saturday, February 13, 2021

Weight Lifting for weight loss

Hey everyone, Im 6"4 277, I always gain the weight I lost over the summer back in the winter. I usually run but its not easy to do that in the winter. I would go to a gym but I do not want to get sick, maybe this is an excuse but who knows. I lifted weights a few years ago with some results, but overall I'm just a noob and all I know to do is variations of benching curls and deadlifts. I do not have many weights at home but I do have a bench and a curl bar. Can you guys suggest how I could do this? I overall have a lack of discipline obviously, but once I start exercising my eat habits clean up. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheRPGguy3339
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aeuSrZ

No comments:

Post a Comment