Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Has anyone else not felt any different after weight loss?

F 5’4’’ SW: 165 CW: 130 GW:120

I have lost 35 pounds this year and gone from overweight to a healthy weight but I truly don’t see a difference and I feel like I look just as overweight as before. My pants, belts, swimsuits, etc don’t fit so I know that my body has changed. But all I can focus on is how I still feel/look overweight and I feel worse about myself than I even did before.

I obviously knew losing weight would not be an end all be all solution but I had hoped I could feel better and more comfortable in my body but I just don’t. It seems like so many people on here find this new confidence after they meet their goals (which I’m so happy for and love to see) but I was wondering if anyone else feels neutral or even more insecure after weight loss.

Has anyone else experienced this? How did you deal with it?

submitted by /u/bunnykisses420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qwsVN6

No comments:

Post a Comment