Thursday, February 11, 2021

I am 14 y/o and lost 40 pounds G: M H: 5’6 SW: 190 CW: 150 GW: 135~

I went from Obese to Normal weight in about 4 months and it’s definitely been a journey. I was always the fat kid in elementary and middle school, and I am happy to say that I am now normal weight for the first time in 8 years.

I do have some questions though. Although i’ve lost 40 pounds, I don’t see much of a difference in my chest area. When I am walking around my chest often sticks out and it looks as if I am sucking in my stomach. Can someone please help?

Towards the end of weight loss, (the last 20-15 lbs or so) are there major changes like the beginning? Because my goal weight is 135 which is only 15 lbs away and i don’t think my body can change that much in just 15 lbs. Is my GW not low enough?

To describe my body, most of my fat around my belly sits on my lower end and I have a perky looking chest and I have a pretty big thighs.

submitted by /u/rcruz3r
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ovh8AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment