Thursday, February 11, 2021

Switching from Keto to CICO

I’ve been on strict keto for almost a month now and have lost 14 pounds by counting carbs strictly and doing daily cardio. I’ve gone from eating take out 7 nights a week to cooking every night, along with cutting sugary drinks and alcohol out of my diet.

These are all HUGE lifestyle changes that I attribute to keto, as it forced me to develop health routines or risk falling out of ketosis.

However, I feel as if the keto diet is unsustainable. I miss fruits, veggies, nuts, and believe they are a very vital to human nutrition.

Has anyone else switched from keto to CICO? Notice any major changes? Positive? Negative? I’m worried I will not continue to drop weight as fast with CICO as I have with keto.

Also, I do not like MyFitnessPal for the fact I can’t type in specific grams that my food weighs like I can with CarbManager for keto. Forgot to mention the food scale has been another amazing tool I’ve learned to use in my weight loss thanks to keto. Anyone know of a better app or maybe I’m just using MFP wrong! Thanks!

submitted by /u/StoneBalls_Jackson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tS6m7G

No comments:

Post a Comment