Saturday, February 13, 2021

I hit my first milestone today!.... maybe? Happy Scale question.

Hi r/loseit! I finally started my long overdue journey to weight loss at the start of the month. I downloaded Happy Scale and it divided my goal into 10 milestones, so I’ve decided to give myself a (non food) reward every time I hit a milestone.

My first milestone was 100.2kg and when I weighed myself this morning I was a lovely round number of 100kg. Yay!

I thought, hey, time to treat myself to that scented candle I wanted for my first milestone. But I see that on Happy Scale, if I go by my “rolling average” then I’m actually at 100.6 and have still a little to go.

So the question is, at which point should I count it as a milestone reach? I know this is subjective and there’s no wrong answer but I’m curious to see what others are doing.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/frezziwigg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3acRuJj

No comments:

Post a Comment