Friday, February 12, 2021

Need morale boost. Confused and scared of lack of progress

I’m really pissed off. No weight loss for 27 days.

Ok so I took a diet break for three months starting in August (wasn’t intentional) but at that point I had lost probably 25 LB. during this “diet break” I promptly put on 10-13 LB. So I got serious. It was 11/4/20. I was around 195-197, you know, depending on water weight/waste etc. I get serious again, I start meticulously counting calories. 1400. About .8 grams of protein per LB.

I start losing the weight according to my TDEE/BMR and till this day, according to my weight, I’m eating at around an 800 calorie deficit!

On January 17th. I was 177 LB. but for a while now, I’ve been struggling to poop, so I’m like ok, you’re not seeing the weight loss cause you’re carrying more waste—not even pooping every day. But it’s been 27 days and I haven’t lost anything! This god damn metabolic adaptation crap! I’m so let down! I don’t even want to take a diet break. I don’t want to gain anything back 😤 with such a stark deficit how the hell is it even possible that I haven’t dropped anything? Even if I’m full of WASTE, how is it that no fat has been lost.

Guys, I’m really uncomfortable breaking up a routine! :/ I just want to move forward....morale is shot.

Thanks for listening, any tips welcome

submitted by /u/hankoBreadCrumbs89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rLszTd

No comments:

Post a Comment