Friday, February 12, 2021

I hit my goal for February today!

F5'5. SW: 173.0 CW: 168.6. MonthlyGW: 169.0. GW: 140.0

Wow!

I had planned to lose four pounds this month, but it looks like I'm going to be able to lose a little more than that. I'd been told you could lose 4-8 lbs a month with 500-1000 deficit, and since my deficit is a little less than 500, I figured that 4 lbs was probably the highest monthly number I should go with. At 4 lbs a month, I'll be right around my goal weight by October!

Anyway, I woke up this morning and discovered that in 11 days I am already below my goal weight for the month, isn't that great!? I know that losing weight towards the beginning is easier, I know the weight loss will slow a bit, I know it was maybe largely water weight, I know I may go up and down some more, but guess what? What I'm doing is working! I'm excited!

I've changed my monthly goal weight just for this month to 6 pounds, but I'll probably keep going for four in the future months. I don't alter my eating for the monthly goals at all, but it's just nice to have a shorter goal to meet so that I can "win" every month instead of being too focused on the long-term goal.

submitted by /u/OkKoala328
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jFgDQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment