Friday, February 12, 2021

Eating healthy and walking but gaining weight?!

Since Sunday I have walked 33 miles (so over 5 days). I am eating and drinking a calorie deficit of 1000 calories factoring in the calories I lose through my exercise as well through a fitness tracker and my fitness watch. But I have gained 3 lbs this week. I havent been drinking as much water because there isn't anywhere to stop on a 3 hour walk to go to the toilet. Could this be affecting my weight loss or am I gaining muscle? I have researched online and I seem to be doing everything right. My walks are in Yorkshire, England over the moors so there's plenty of variety. Im 5 ft 8 and in Jan my start weight was 16 stone (224lbs) now I am 14 stone 8 (204lbs) my goal is 11 stone 11 (165lbs). I'm a bit gutted this week at putting on that weight I thought by upping my exercise I would be in onederland this week as last week I weighed 201lbs!! Any constructive criticism or advice is welcome!!! Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/leedsgirl1992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rPmkgW

No comments:

Post a Comment