Friday, February 12, 2021

Struggling to get back on track.....

Hi all, regular lurker here!

I lost 75lbs last year through CICO and IF. My weight loss had slowed but it wasn’t stopping. I was really on top of things both with eating and, more importantly, my whole relationship with food had changed.

In suppose I got cocky I thought I could relax a bit over Christmas and I did. I thought I would be able to jump straight back on the wagon come January but I’m still struggling to get back on track!

I’m now 20lbs up on my lowest weight and I could kick myself for letting this happen.

I’m nowhere near where I was at my heaviest (266lbs) but I feel so deflated for even slipping to where I am now.

I guess this post is me trying to make myself realise that I need to snap out of this!

Is anyone else in the same boat?

submitted by /u/LastBlueDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aWEWF3

No comments:

Post a Comment