Friday, February 12, 2021

Those working at home - how do you continue to lose weight?

Guy here - 27, currently weighting 96 kg.

I lost nearly 13 kg last year, due to looking for a job for 5 months and managing to walk outside every day + OMAD. I sprained my ankle really bad last Feb, so only did 1-2 hour walks every day.

However, I started working at home (desk job) in September and until then I've gained almost 5kg back - mainly due to being tired to walk outside after work and also snacking more after my OMAD.

I want to start jogging/walking again in the mornings, but knowing I got work straight afterwards, completely takes off my motivation for it. And as mentioned, in evenings I am already too tired.

Those who work at home as well, how do you stay motivated to walk/run outside and keep going at your weight loss plan, while simultaneously juggling work as well?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Gamer0607
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aj33ip

No comments:

Post a Comment