Friday, February 12, 2021

How do you choose your goal weight?

Hey all! I have finally managed to kickstart my weight loss and I've lost about 10 pounds this month! It's been a lot but I'm happy to finally see some movement on the scale, even though I don't see it in the mirror yet.

I am 5', 25f currently at 160.4 lbs. I have no idea how to pick my goal weight. The BMI chart says I should be a maximum of 127 pounds, which is insane! When I was doing sports in high school I was never below 130. I am a runner (currently training for my first half marathon) and, I don't know. Maybe I've been so fat for so long that I don't know what is right anymore?

And for the record, I can't use blood pressure as a measure because I've always had good BP. Cholesterol numbers are also normal. So I'm kind of at a loss.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/DuckDuckBangBang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LO9aSi

No comments:

Post a Comment