Friday, February 12, 2021

Is this weight loss calculator right?

I'm male 6'0 249 lbs trying to get to 200 lbs. My goal is 4 months. I used a weight loss calculator and it said my starting body fat percentage is 30% it said I could lose 49 lbs in 3 months and 10 percent body fat in three months as long as I do exercise for an hour and a half a day and only consume up to 1800 calories a day. I've started eating 1300 calories a day last week I was 256 and I've already lost 7 lbs just by adjusting my calorie intake if I add exercise for the hour and a half (weights) is it really possible I could lose 49 lbs and 10% fat in 3 months just by doing this? It seems really unrealistic.

submitted by /u/SirPenguin09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MTgRXY

No comments:

Post a Comment