Sunday, February 14, 2021

Mindset shift showing scale and non-scale victories!

You guys! I can’t begin to explain how changing my mindset around food and weight loss is having such an impact on my progress. I started in mid-January after being wheelchair bound for 3 months and learning to walk again. I didn’t have my mindset shift until about two weeks ago but OMG the difference.

As I mentioned in a previous post, something about actually weighing and tracking my food and comparing my current diet to that of one if I had wls has been making a big difference. I have decided that I refuse to give myself any food restrictions, but just make sure everything fits in my calories. For instance. My twins had their birthday Friday. Did I eat cake and pizza. Hell yes I did! Did I go overboard? No! I kept it within my caloric deficit for the day. Hello non-scale victory!!!

I lost 4 lbs last week AND 4 more lbs this week. My total down since mid January is 11lbs! Not too shabby! Can’t wait to see my progress is six months and a year!

submitted by /u/Greysontolliver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37enr1W

No comments:

Post a Comment