Friday, February 12, 2021

Quick update, lost 45lbs since Nov. 2019. 210 -> 165, M/5'11

I'll try and keep it brief:

What contributed to my weight gain?

  • Stress from work

  • Eating out for every single meal ($$$)

  • Going from walking every day to sitting in traffic

How did I lose the weight?

  • Got fired

  • A pandemic murdered my favorite restaurants, breaking my bad habits

  • Better planning through daily weigh ins and calorie countdowns

  • Supportive partner

What do I eat now?

  • A lot of preprepared vegetable soups

  • Precooked pies

  • Eggs

  • Lots of coffee and water

  • Minimal fast food

What's next?

  • Hopefully going to hit 155lbs (mid-point for my BMI)

  • Going to start exercising when gyms open up

  • Start increasing my daily calorie intake with healthy food

Weight loss tracking

  • I lost the first 20-25 pounds pretty quickly, over about 6 months.

  • Then I hit a plateau for about a month or two

  • The next 10-15 pounds came off much slower because I was looser with my diet

  • My most recent 5-10 pounds were much faster as I got more serious and would count down my calories to GW (~30k left!)

I don't know if this is helpful to anyone, but thought I'd share!

submitted by /u/JeffMarrion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tSJe9a

No comments:

Post a Comment