Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Scale not moving, but waist is shrinking...

I've been on a weight loss journey for the past year, lost 4.5 inches from my waist and went from a size 10 dress size to a size 6, but have lost no weight. I have more muscle definition and seeing ab definition as well. However, I started at 180 lbs and am still there. Ideally, I'd like to lose 15-20 pounds. I know it's not all about the scale, but I want my BMI in a healthy range (I'm 5'5) especially because my cholesterol is high.

My eating habits are pretty good according to the nutritionist I saw and she was not keen on having me diet. I do 30-40 minute HIIT workouts 3x a week and I don't count calories because it gives me the mentality that I'm starving myself (I was at 1646 calories/day). I cook most of my meals, don't drink soda, and rarely buy fast food. I want to live a balanced and sustainable healthy lifestyle so I'm not interested in doing any fad diets. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Pop_580
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b8RZU4

No comments:

Post a Comment